Sunday, October 25, 2015

Week 9 Growth Mindset

I have to say that I have really let myself down this week. It is like I have no concept of time at the moment. I started my manager position this week at Ulta, and it is wearing me out. I also think I broke my foot and still have not had time to go to the doctor, so I have been working on my foot for nine hours a day and having to go home exhausted and heal myself physically and mentally. It is not leaving a lot of time for my health or my homework. I had to make the decision to turn in my storybook writing a day late because I work tomorrow at 5. I decided sleep is more important than a 2 point difference. I am making a pact with myself to get on track and put myself above my work.

(Image Information: Me with a hurt foot, if I was a man. Source: toonvectors)

No comments:

Post a Comment