Sunday, October 4, 2015

Week 6 Famous Last Words

I really loving this storybook project. I get to write about one of my favorite things! CSI!!! This week I actually found an article that said an OU professor was a contributor to the show. It made me very excited to learn that one of my favorite shows would not be possible without the University of Oklahoma. Here is the link to the article.


My favorite piece I read this week was probably by Nicole. Her storybook called “When Love Confesses” was very fun to read. You have to check it out! She presents her introduction as a dialog between mother and daughter. The story takes place while the daughter is away at college and thinks she has found the perfect guy. The mother, knowing her daughter, begs to differ. In the end, she tells her daughter to read the epics of India and learn from the love stories within. The daughter decides to give it a chance. I cannot wait to read what the first story will be! 

I have a lot of exciting things happening outside of this class. First, I officially become a manager in just a few weeks! WOOO! Promotion! Second, I pick up my graduation gear on Tuesday! Also on this point, I get to graduate with honors since my GPA is above 3.6! I am super happy about this and glad all my hard work has paid off. Third, my anniversary is coming up on the 11th. Married for two years. That sounds weird to say, but I'm very happy that I can say I found the love of my life. Finally, I am about to read a book on my favorite subject, WW2! It is called "The Nazi Officer's Wife". It is basically a story about how life was being married to a Nazi soldier while being Jewish. 

(Image Information: The Nazi Officer's Wife. Source: Susan Dworkin)

No comments:

Post a Comment