Sunday, October 4, 2015

Week 6 Growth Mindset

I am very proud of myself this week. I actually spoke in front of my class the other day. Not only that, but I spoke in French! This is a big deal for me. I can read and interpret French perfectly, but speaking it is another thing. I am shy in the first place, so while I was learning French, I did not have a lot of opportunities to practice my speech and oral practices. I have recently been practicing on an app I downloaded on my iPad and it makes me read stories aloud. I was very excited when I finished speaking French, and my teacher was impressed! She had never heard me speak in French before and she said I did it perfectly. I guess you cannot succeed unless you try!
(Image Information: Draw me like one of your french girls. Source: Daily Kos)

No comments:

Post a Comment