Sunday, October 4, 2015

Week 6 Reading Feedback

I chose the online version of reading these last two weeks because I actually enjoyed reading the Ramayana more online than I did in the textbook. So I decided I would enjoy doing the same with this epic! I gathered a lot of information for my storybook by reading this epic and I cannot wait to see what all I can come up with for this project. I actually find the reading guides really helpful, even though I read the online versions.


(Image Information: The Mahabharata. Source:Holy Books)
I read the PDE story by story, and afterward I read the Reading Guide in order to make sure I understood the overarching story. I didn't spend too long on the readings. They actually are going a lot faster now that I have a little bit of background on the types of stories I will be reading. The audio files are also a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment