Sunday, October 11, 2015

Week 7 Famous Last Words

I am extremely excited about my storybook. It seems like everyone is really enjoying it and that makes me so happy! I was a little daunted about writing my first story already, because I usually like to have a while to write something before I let a large portion of people read it.
I have been crazy busy this week! I took the weekend off because it was my second anniversary, but a majority of that time was spent trying to catch up on sleep. I have been stressed trying to raise money for Breast Cancer Research Foundation. (IF ANYONE WANTS TO DONATE LET ME KNOW PLEASE.) The air force base is requiring everyone to raise a specific amount.
I am very excited about my classes this week. In this class, we have a “review” week which is going to allow me to experience some new things in this class outside of the never changing “read, read, write, discuss”. In one of my other classes, we are going to be discussing a book we have been reading called “The Nazi Officer’s Wife” (mentioned in last week’s post). This book has been a lot better than I would have ever expected. I’m interested in seeing what others have to say about the characters in the book.

I’m not very excited for my capstone class this week, however. We have a research prospectus due on Thursday and a majority of the class has not started because our professor has not really talked to anyone about what to do. I guess I will just wing it and hope it is right. It is not the best time to have something major to be due. Especially considering its midterm week and my professor has been sick and absent and has not been able to direct us with what exactly he likes and expects in our writing.
(Image Information: Me being excited in class. Source: cliparthut)

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you were able to rest up over the weekend I have done that myself a couple weekends ago. For me I need a weekend during the semester to recovery and take a breather, otherwise I will burn out and won’t be able to work as hard on all the assignments. Congratulations on your two year anniversary.

    ReplyDelete