Sunday, October 11, 2015

Week 7 Curation

Pick 1: Ganesha's Sweet Tooth
These are cute interactive pages where you can play with Ganesha and make up your own epic. Even though it is for children, I would totally be all about filling out these pages if someone handed them to me. A plus is that it is all with my favorite Indian character, Ganesha!

Pick 2: Rama slaying Ravana
(Image Information: Rama killing Ravana. Source: kailasanath)
This painting by Rāma Prasāda Dāsa is amazing, to me at least. I had imagined this scene less dramatic while I was reading for some reason. This painting really gives a sense of how magical these characters really are.

Pick 3: Navagunjara
I love this image because it is so ridiculous. I would not trust anything that looked like this. 
(Image Information: Navagunjara. Source: pxleyes)


1 comment:

  1. Hey Heather, I wanted to check out someone I have visited before and look at their curation space. It looks like you took a deep dive during week 7! That animal is absolutely scary. If that can running after me I would be so scared. I'd love to see it in a zoo or safari. We should come up with a name for it. Lielaken. Lion Elephant Snake Chicken combo.

    ReplyDelete