Monday, October 12, 2015

Week 8 Reflections: Looking Back

I am really enjoying writing my storybook. I think it is my best piece in this class, particularly because Laura has been such a help when it comes to creating the whole thing. The reading this semester has been good. I loved the option of having audio files. Since I’m taking my capstone this semester, I have been overloading on reading and having the chance to listen to someone else do the reading has really removed some stress from my workload. I absolutely love this class. I have taken partial online classes as well as fully online classes before. This is the first time a fully online class actually seemed like a class. One of the main challenges to an online class is that students have a hard time relaying ideas off of one another. I know in the classroom something a person says may spark another idea in my mind. Discussion is key to the success of individuals. The fact that we actually can read each other’s ideas and comment on them says a lot about the success of this class. I have to be honest, since I have three jobs and am a full time student, I haven’t been the best at keeping on schedule. However, I have been trying to get more organized. I am about to be promoted to manager at Ulta and I need to make sure I have time for everything I have to do every week.
(Image Information: Scheduling Source: Athletic Lab)

1 comment:

  1. Heather!
    Because we have so many classes together, I'm pretty sure you understand were I'm coming from when it comes to this class. Plus we always talk about the progress of this class every Tuesday and Thursday. I think in general it is hard to schedule a specific time and day for an online class, because of the simple fact that it is online.

    ReplyDelete