Sunday, November 1, 2015

Week 10 Curation

My discoveries for the week are:
1) Twelve Learnings From Ganesha: I thought this was absolutely interesting! I bet there are a lot more that tell you about why other gods and goddesses appear as they do. This goes over each characteristic of Ganesha and tells you what each feature/ appearance means in the context of life and lessons.
(Image Information: 12 Learnings from Ganesha. Source: experiencehinduism)

2) Bhishma's Story: I was looking for information that would be useful for my next story in my storybook and I came along this website. It covers some stories from Bhishma's earlier years and really puts his personality into contrast with what I have already learned about him.

3) Primary Questions: A Hindu creation story
 I really liked this video because it was a simple cartoon story about the basic story about the creation of the Earth in Hindu. I thought this was a really great way to get an idea about the basic concepts of creation, gods, and destruction in the context of Hindu religious beliefs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment