Sunday, November 1, 2015

Week 10 Reading Feedback

I finally finished the Mahabharata movie by Peter Brook. I am both happy and sad to see it go. I really enjoyed watching it in terms of entertainment. However, in terms of having to watch it for class, it seemed like the further I went into the movie, the more lost I became. The reading guide (or should I say "watching guide") was really helpful to me. However, there was no such thing for the end section of the movie. I had to rewatch a couple of different scenes in order to remember exactly what was going on in the storyline and who it was happening too. I feel like it would have been a lot easier to understand if I had watched it all at once, rather than splitting it up and forgetting about who was who.

(Image Information: How I like to enjoy my movies. Source: Stircrazy)

No comments:

Post a Comment